It is believed that the use of mascara - it's the final touch of eye make-up, detail, helping to complete the created image. In fact, the mere use of mascara can replace the entire full make-up, as the mascara can completely transform a woman's face. To look both elegant and neat, it’s enough to make up the lashes and brows to highlight the eyebrow line. So, many women are interested, what does mascara do?
There are many makeup tips on how to choose the right mascara. First, you can focus on the functions of mascara, you want to experience for yourself.
For example, you can select the lengthening, curling, volume, separation and resistance of color to your lashes.
Lengthening mascara like "polish" your lashes to perfect ones, because the colorant particles remain on the tips of the lashes. Lengthening is due to the special composition and a special form of the brush with short helical fibers.
So, many women are wondering, how does mascara work? Curling mascara also works thanks to its formula and brush shape. Curling mascara can be made of materials that are reduced by drying and evenly lengthen the lashes making the doll-like look surprised. Mascara brush is a curved one and fibers of different lengths.
And yet, what does voluminous mascara do? Voluminous mascara is designed to add volume. Mascara works enveloping each eyelash and making eyelashes thicker.
Owners of thick eyelashes by nature are recommended using separating mascara. It creates a more well-groomed and neat appearance.
Waterproof mascara has its pros and cons. On the one hand, you can use a waterproof mascara even in the swimming pool without worry of makeup will flow. Such quality is perfect for bridal makeup. On the other hand, water-resistant mascara is difficult to wash off with the usual makeup remover, not to mention plain water. You will have to buy a special makeup remover for waterproof makeup.
An important criterion when choosing a mascara is its safety. Choose a mascara with vitamins and conditioner to avoid eyelash loss. For sensitive eyes there is hypoallergenic mascara. Remember the components of the "correct" mascara:
- Castor oil works as an eyelash growth stimulator. Our great-grandmothers did not know what the mascara is and could share a secret of lush lashes, namely how to make trays using castor oil.
- Paraffin is substances which increase the length and volume of eyelashes. Voluminous mascara is made on the basis of wax or paraffin.
- Lanolin is a substance that safeguards the lashes from dryness and brittleness.
- Vitamins B5 and E - contribute to the strengthening and growth of eyelashes.
- Panthenol is a substance that increases the thickness and appearance of eyelashes.
- Protein is a substance that speeds up eyelash growth.
Always, remove makeup before going to bed no matter how you were too lazy. So you will save your eyelashes from breaking and falling out.