Eyelash extension application when to a natural lash is attached artificial one with special formulated glue. The life of eyelash extensions varies anywhere from three to five weeks, after which you should get a regular a touch up anywhere once a month. Eyelash extension salons of Anchorage offer such procedure as individual applications. As a rule, lash salons use only synthetic lashes made of PBT polyester. Artificial eyelashes vary in length, thickness and curvature.
The length is the distance off eyelashes base to its tip. It is measured in millimeters from 4mm to 21mm.
The thickness is the diameter of the base of eyelashes. It is measured in the same way as the length in millimeters from 0.07 mm to 0.3 mm.
Curvature is thermal curl of lashes is designated by such letters as: J, B, C, D, CC. Also, the recently released L curve is the only curve that has a direct base and a curved tip.
Eyelash Extensions Anchorage - Good to know
Do eyelash extensions damage your natural eyelashes?
Eyelash extensions don’t damage eyelashes to those who have healthy eyes with a normal skin type of the eyelids. The other ladies, of course, are at risk. Eyelash extension salons of Anchorage have extensive experience in this field, so you can be assured about your eyes, eyelids and natural eyelashes. Who needs to be careful, and why:
- 1. Allergic person. Of course, the adhesive and lashes pass special dermatological and Ophthalmological control, and the risk of damaging of your eyes and skin minimizes. But in recent years, the number of people suffering from the so-called intolerance to certain external factors grow. This does not mean that all people with allergic person should categorically reject eyelash extensions. Simply you should initially do the patch test and try to extend two or three hairs, to make sure that the glue does not cause red eyes and irritation. But be sure that in most cases, women are extending the lashes without any problems and eyelash extensions in Anchorage is painless and harmless procedureю
- 2. Pity the poor, falling eyelashes. It is simple to imagine what will happen to them if you spread them with the adhesive resin.
- 3. We don’t recommend extending the lashes those ladies who have dry skin of eyelid - such skin requires daily "oil" feeding. Depriving skin of the cream, you get the mesh of new wrinkles around the eyes.
- 4. Those women who have oily skin can afford eyelash extensions, but they don’t last long and will stay a few days. It is observed that the lashes shed 2-3 times faster at those women who have oily skin around the eye.
- 5. We don’t also recommend extending the lashes those ladies whose eyes tend to frequent conjunctivitis. Thus, modern methods of eyelash extensions are absolutely harmless. The reason for rejection of this innovation can be only individual factors of intolerance and features of the skin.
The best eyelash extension salons of Anchorage invite you. Welcome.
- The Beauty Room, 1443 W Northern Lights Blvd, Anchorage, AK 99503, (907) 279-9617
- Aleaka's Day Spa, 1443 W Northern Light Blvd, Anchorage, AK 99503, (907) 644-4583
- Allure Day Spa & Hair Design, 142 West 5th Avenue, Anchorage, AK, +1 907-258-1122
- Anastassia Day Spa, 404 K Street, Anchorage, AK, +1 907-222-5101
- Aura Esthetics, 8427 Laviento Drive, Anchorage, AK, +1 907-929-9570
- Body Cafe, 3105 Lakeshore Drive, Anchorage, AK, +1 907-350-2614
- Callisto Lash & Skin Studio, 1120 Huffman Rd, Anchorage, AK 99515, (907) 317-3414
- COR Wax, Lash & Cosmetics Boutique, 510 W Tudor Rd, Anchorage, AK, +1 907-727-4220
- DermaGlow, 645 N Jessica Brooke Cir, Wasilla, AK, +1 907-357-7554
- Fringe Hair Design, 503 W 9th Ave, Anchorage, AK 99501, (907) 277-6122
- Hollywood Nail Salon, 5121 Arctic Blvd, Anchorage, AK 99503, (907) 770-1800
- Lux Skin and Makeup Studio, 750 West Dimond Boulevard, Anchorage, AK, +1 907-336-3300
- Meg Allen Salon & Spa, 1921 West Dimond Boulevard, Anchorage, AK, +1 907-743-3009
- Modify Salon & Spa, 2411 E 88th Ave, Anchorage, AK 99507, (907) 602-8724
- NOVA Aesthetic Medicine & SkinSpa, 2421 East Tudor Road #108, Anchorage, AK, +1 907-561-6682
- Panache Hair Design, 300 Dimond D Circle, Anchorage, AK, +1 907-563-4678
- Pure Skincare Boutique, 920 W 6th Ave, Anchorage, AK 99501, (907) 258-7873
- Serenity Esthetics & Medical Spa, 2751 Debarr Rd Bldg B, Anchorage, AK 99508, (907) 229-0413